- 1 pound cheap hamburger (for high fat %)
- 1 1/3 cups Total cereal
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked oatmeal
- 1 raw egg
- 6 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 package Knox unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 2 tablespoons unsulphured molasses
- Pinch of salt
- Mix and form into balls.
- Refrigerate; freeze if keeping longer than a couple days.
Original recipe, makes 10lbs: 10 pounds hamburger meat (the cheapest kind) 1 lg. box of Total cereal 1 lg. box oatmeal 1 jar of wheat germ 1 1/4 cup flax seed oil 1 1/4 cup of unsulphured molasses 10 raw eggs AND shells 10 envelopes of unflavored gelatin pinch of salt