Fight doggie breath the natural way and give him something to wag about. Z-Bones help freshen breath and clean teeth without having to use wheat gluten, cornstarch or synthetic chlorophyll. Zuke’s potato-based chews maintain dental hygiene by scraping and polishing your dog’s teeth.
- Potato and pea-based formula which is highly digestible
- Alfalfa, parsley, rosemary, and fennel naturally freshen breath by supporting digestion
- Helps polish teeth, freshen breath, and maintain healthy gums
- Nutrient-rich apples are a powerful source of antioxidants
- Available in four sizes to accommodate all dogs 10 lbs or larger
- This product is not suitable for dogs less than 10 pounds or less than 6 months of age
- Made in the USA!
- Mini Z-Bones: For dogs 10 to 25 pounds
- Regular Z-Bones: For dogs 25 to 60 pounds
- Large Z-Bones: For dogs 60 to 90 pounds
- Giant Z-Bones: For dogs 90+ pounds
- Crude Protein – 9.5% min
- Crude Fat – 1% min
- Crude Fiber – 5% max
- Moisture – 20% max
Potato Flour, Vegetable Glycerine, Peas, Tapioca, Pea Protein, Apples, Spinach, Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Parsley, Rosemary, Citric Acid, Zinc Propionate, Turmeric, Alfalfa, Fennel.
The Zukes Z-Bones, at first glance, look like a nice and appealing chew treat. They are not as flexible as the Greenie brand of dog chew. The Z-Bones Dental Treats still come with the same concerns as any treat meant for chewing purposes, potential choking hazard if the dog chews off a large chunk.
In my internet search, I found no one reporting any deaths as a result of consuming the Z-Bones. I did see a post expressing certain flavors may color stool an odd color and may even possibly cause a discoloration to tears, noticeable on white dogs.
Our dogs enjoyed these chews greatly and I felt better about offering them these chews as I did the Greenies we also reviewed during this time. I won’t be offering these chews on a regular basis but I do think I will offer these as a nice alternative every once in a while as a treat.
ATTENTION: This product is not suitable for dogs less than 10 lbs or less than 6 months of age. As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the product is adequately chewed. Gulping any item can be harmful or even fatal to a dog. Never feed to puppies or dogs under 10 lbs. Zukes.com
Received from Chewy.com in return for honest review, no compensation other than the product was given.