Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones Real Chicken & Veggies Flavor are made with real chicken and garden veggies. These long-lasting chews have all the deliciousness of a wholesome soup bone with a tender, meaty center inside.
- This long-lasting chew is made with real chicken and veggies and has all the deliciousness of a wholesome soup bone with none of the splintering or mess
- There’s even a tender meaty center inside made without meaty by-products or artificial flavors
- Treats are perfect for small, medium or large dogs so they are perfect for multiple-pup households
- Highly digestible so more nutrition goes to work inside your dog
- Close package tightly between feedings or store product in an airtight container to maintain freshness
My first thought, when opening the bag is that this will be a nice chew for my Rat Terriers. They’re a small breed, ours ranging from 15-20lbs – one maybe a little more, haha. The package reads “Savory long lasting chews for smaller dogs”, the underline emphasizes the ‘smaller’ part. That’s fine, like I said, had intended it for my Rat Terriers to enjoy some chew time. I proceeded to give these Soup Bones to my guys as a pre-dinner snack and I kid you not, I hadn’t even gotten their bowls filled after giving them the chews that the chews were GONE! “Long lasting” is a serious misrepresentation of this product or else they mean EXTRA ‘small’ dogs. They did put an extra in the package though that is labelled to hold 6 chews.
I like the fact that these chews are easily digestible and for the price, especially on sale, they’d be nice for a less abrasive chewer or a much smaller pooch.
We have read other reviews of these Soup Bones and some people are reporting upset tummies for their pooches and loose stools, it did not seem to affect our dogs any in that department.
Received from Chewy.com in return for honest review, no compensation other than the product was given.
Disclosure: Some links on this page are affilate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, I will earn a percentage of sale made from that link.